Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Can't Allow To Me Not Be Free

I Can’t Allow To Me Not Be Free

I feel roots pulling me down. I don’t want no one around.
I’m sick of emptiness. I’m feeling like one more, just another day, just another day…
Like will be tomorrow, like was yesterday.

I’m loosing my strength; the people around me are just the same.
I need myself once again, but I’m loosing myself… for the pain of only exist.

I’m leaving aside my spirit and dreams. I’m forgetting to live! I can not allow this!
The days are passing trought, passing away.
And I’m empty, like everyday.

I will run for my loneliness. Find a way.
To find the reason and do not forget to live again.

I’m feeling the ripping pain everytime I stop to think in my life…
I cry… cause I’m not living my dreams.
But I’ll try, as hard as I can… I can!

I just see hollow souls, going nowhere. But they’re so happy! How? If they don’t know.
But I love them, I feel sorry for them… not to hear, not to read, not to love, not to live!
And I’m here… sitting alone… watching them.

The tear goes down, as I lay my head…

Get over everything! Everything isn’t important!
Live your dream! Smile! Don’t fall in your inner toughts, darkest toughts!
If you’re not proud of yourself, turn yourself, become someone that you would!
And be happy just for being with yourself in your own path!
You.Could.Be.Wonderful!

But the people even try. They’re running away, catching a fake life.
And I… with my will… I am immersed in goals and obligations. Swimming against the current, to not drown me in futilities.

I am falling into my own… and I will rise from myself!

I CAN’T ALLOW TO ME
NOT BE FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment